- It Only Hurts When I Breathe Logan, due to complications with Down Sydrome, was stillborn at 6 months on 01/24/09 Mother to an older daughter
- Nobody Knows It But Me How I'm Missing Lukas Lukas died on 01/30/09 from an illness, 23 days after his birth.
- Burble George was stillborn at 5 months on 10/20/08
- Nicholas' Touch Nicholas was stillborn at 33 weeks on 11/07/08
- Blessings From Above Ty was stillborn at 34 weeks on 01/26/09 Mother to one older child and a Phoenix Baby due in Jan 2010
- Once a Mother Peyton died from Infant Leukemia at 28 days old on 10/02/08
- Just a Diamond in the Rough Collin was stillborn at 33 weeks, 4 days on 08/09/08
- Viva La Vivi Vivienne died at 9 1/2 months due to cancer on 02/12/09
- Busy Hands George Patrick Andrew was stillborn full term 05/19/09 Mother to 4 older children.
- From My Point of View Levi was stillborn at 36 weeks on 4/30/09 Mother to an older son.
- Caring for Carleigh Carleigh McKenna was stillborn at 37 wks on 03/28/09 She had anencephaly.
- Jasper, Forever Our First Born Jasper was born pre-mature due to his mother's pre-eclampsiam, IUGR and HELLP on 03/04/09 and died at 2 days old on 03/06/09
- Epic Fail Joel was stillborn at 40 weeks on 05/28/09 Mother to an older son.
About this blog
The intent of this blog is to form an interactive community where parents of dead babies can come together and swap information, stories, tears, memories and encouragement. This is designed to be a neutral place. We are not religious nor are we anti-religious. Come as you are. You can sign the guest book, add your baby(ies) to the baby name memory list, review books on infant death, add warnings about movies and books that contain a dead baby, add your blog to our directory or a number of other things. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or would like to see something added to this blog. Rule One: be kind to each other. We're all in this together. We all suffer and miss our babies madly.
If you are new to blogging and would like to be featured please let us know! Looking for parents who are new to this community and are looking for some peer support.