About this blog

The intent of this blog is to form an interactive community where parents of dead babies can come together and swap information, stories, tears, memories and encouragement. This is designed to be a neutral place. We are not religious nor are we anti-religious. Come as you are. You can sign the guest book, add your baby(ies) to the baby name memory list, review books on infant death, add warnings about movies and books that contain a dead baby, add your blog to our directory or a number of other things. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or would like to see something added to this blog. Rule One: be kind to each other. We're all in this together. We all suffer and miss our babies madly.

What's New?

If you are new to blogging and would like to be featured please let us know! Looking for parents who are new to this community and are looking for some peer support.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Baby Urns (Website List)


I have to admit that I was shocked when my son's ashes showed up in a plastic bowl in the mail. For some reason I assumed he'd arrive in a little urn. So, though I do not endorse any of these websites, here is a short list of websites that sell Infant Urns for our little angels, to help get you started. Check with a local Funeral Home and see if they can transition the ashes for you, if you'd like.

6 comments:

Matthew S. Kennedy said...

I also make custom urns here: http://www.tootallspottery.com/Products/Urns/Urns1.html

Elaine said...

If you have not checked out Matthew's link you should. Your urns are so beautiful. I wish I had of seen them before. As morbid as it sounds next time I need one I will keep you in mind. Wow, that sounds horrible but in a good way!!

cremation jewelry urns said...

That is really shocking. At least they should put the ashes in a simple urn so it would be better..

Ceramic Urns said...

Some people who are looking to preserve memories through a memorial urn, choose ceramic because they are beautiful and are undeterred for centuries.

Urn Garden said...

So sorry about your baby Logan. Sadly, we've served many families that have lost a child. I can't imagine the pain. Peace be with you.

Family Cremation Jewelry said...

My heart goes out to all those that have lost a baby.