About this blog

The intent of this blog is to form an interactive community where parents of dead babies can come together and swap information, stories, tears, memories and encouragement. This is designed to be a neutral place. We are not religious nor are we anti-religious. Come as you are. You can sign the guest book, add your baby(ies) to the baby name memory list, review books on infant death, add warnings about movies and books that contain a dead baby, add your blog to our directory or a number of other things. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or would like to see something added to this blog. Rule One: be kind to each other. We're all in this together. We all suffer and miss our babies madly.

What's New?

If you are new to blogging and would like to be featured please let us know! Looking for parents who are new to this community and are looking for some peer support.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Pen Pal Volunteers

One of the ways I have personaly been able to cope is through the use of a DBM/D Pen Pal. I have both a mom and a dad that I email when I need to talk about Logan and grieve in a setting other than on a blog. It's been a blessing to be able to have a one on one with others who are in similar shoes, to hear about their struggles, to ask questions, to offer comfort to them and to relate to. I would like to try to offer such a service through the DBC blog. So, we need volunteers; memebers of the club who don't mind sharing an email address (which will not be posted for the world to gain access through but be added to a private list for my eyes alone) that I can contact them through with contact info for a member who would like a pen pal. If you would like to make yourself available to take on a friend or two, please contact me via email here at the DBC and I will add you to my private list.

Contact The Dead Baby Club

No comments: